Friday, September 25, 2009

I miss my hometown!

actually never thought of starting a blog till there i thought that wanna keep some memories on what i have been doing all these while.

well, at least i didn't think that blog is something bad.

somehow, i think my short term memory lost is not improving :D

So for that, i will put in the first blog as the dedication to pk gang..
actually it's so easy to write about them
well, you don't even have to write about them
no matter how bad my short term memory lost, they will always remain in my heart..
sounds pk huh?

but at least these are the people that actually teach me a lot of stuffs
in terms of

friendship

money

fashion

relationship

food

and the way to be more pk so that can prevent yourself being bullied by others

so for that..thank you

hope to see you guys in next holiday :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to our Blogging world...

Regards, Lee Hoong Pin

JusTinLow said...

thanks! hehehe!