Saturday, September 26, 2009

Water: Fountain of Health


Do you believe that drink sufficient of water actually brings you something
that is far more important than anything else?

Yes, it's true.HEALTH.

A good one.

Few months back, my dad encounter one of his client telling him
"are you sick.....? I think you need a medical checkup"

Don't know from where out of sudden, someone had helped him.
Which my whole family feel grateful about.
So my dad went for a medical checkup and done with some blood test
and found he have high blood pressure.

So the doctor prescribe medicine to him and did ask him
"what makes you in good health?"

because all of the others stuffs such as cholesterol level, glucose level
and so are in a very good level
just besides the high blood pressure
because the doctor said anyone in this age are most
likely to diagnose with high blood pressure
and furthermore, he have to woke up very early in the morning for work
and so it's not a surprise.

and my dad answer
"i drink a lot of water everyday"

not sure if that's a proven theory but there still some possibilities.

anyway, i just wanna wish my family
good health always.